For Laptops On The Desktop ®
Keynamics LLC Legal Statement
By using this Keynamics web site, you agree to the following terms:
Using this web site means read, view, or make any other use of this site, including a purchase of a Keynamics Laptop Stand.
These terms may be changed by Keynamics whenever it chooses. If you use this web site after any changes are made to these terms, you will have agreed to the terms that exist at that time.
- Permitted Use . You have a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, revocable right to use this web site solely for your personal use. You will not use this web site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior, express, written consent of Keynamics, LLC. You will not and will not co-brand this web site or frame this web site, to where this web site appears on the same screen with a portion of another website. You will not display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification in such a manner likely to give someone the impression that you have the right to display, publish, or distribute this web site or its content. You agree to cooperate with Keynamics, LLC eliminating any unauthorized co-branding, framing or linking.
2. Proprietary Information. You agree that this web site and its content belong to Keynamics, LLC, who retains all right, title, and interest to this property. You will not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute anything on this web site to anyone without the written consent of Keynamics, LLC, except for a copy for your personal use. However, in handling your personal copy, you will not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend that appears on this web site.
3. Disclaimer. The content of this web site, and the web site itself, do not offer medical advice and certainly should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. You agree to consult a licensed physician for any such purpose. You agree that the content on this web site should never be considered complete and cannot take the place of consultation or advice from your physician or other health care professionals. You agree not to disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read within this web site.
THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT KEYNAMICS, LLC IS NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF PROVIDING ANY TYPE OF PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE WHATSOEVER.
4. Limitation on Liability. KEYNAMICS, LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT USER HAS PAID TO KEYNAMICS, LLC FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OR KEYNAMICS LAPTOP STAND OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
5. Indemnity. You indemnify and hold Keynamics, LLC harmless from any breach of these terms by you. You agree that Keynamics LLC will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees of Keynamics LLC.
(a) Governing Law. These terms will be governed by the law of Texas, without regard to its choice of laws provisions.
(b) Venue and Jurisdiction. You submit to the jurisdiction of the courts, state and federal, of Austin, Travis County, Texas for the purpose of resolving any dispute arising out of these terms.
(c) Severability. If any provision of these terms is treated by law as unenforceable, such provision will be modified to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable. In the event an unenforceable provision cannot be modified to make it enforceable, such provision will be stricken from these terms, with the rest of these terms remaining in full effect.
(d) Force Majeure. Keynamics LLC will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in performance, due in whole or in part by causes beyond its control, including fire, flood, explosion, war, strike, embargo, government regulation, civil or military authority, act of God, acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, telephone companies, Internet service providers, Internet backbone providers, vandals, or hackers.
(g) No Waiver. The failure on the part of Keynamics LLC to exercise any of its rights, or ability to seek remedies will not operate as a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy.
Copyright, 2004, Keynamics, LLC.
Keynamics LLC will make every effort to keep your information private. We do not store any sensitive credit card information on our site. Our secure server is provided by Ultracart, who processes the transaction through our secure gateway provider LinkPoint and Card Service International. You have the option of opting out of any further email contact by us for any product updates or marketing issues, when you check out. If you decide to opt out, we will only contact you if we have questions regarding your order or need to provide product safety updates.
Note: The Keynamics® Laptop Stands are not offered as a cure for any medical condition.
Keynamics LLC ®